Kodak Direct View 825
Robust and reliable, this single-cassette system uses the same rigid cassettes as CARESTREAM DIRECTVIEW CR 850 and 950 Systems, and is recommended for facilities seeking to leverage their investment in these systems. Optional long-length imaging with seamless stitching software optimizes orthopaedic image capture.
- Learn and use the system quickly with an intuitive interface designed for simple, consistent operation across all CARESTREAM DirectView CR and DR systems.
- Save time and effort with an integrated bar-code reader for patient/cassette/exam ID.
- Support increased diagnostic confidence and reduced reading time with available CARESTREAM DirectView PTS software
- Complete an exam in as little as four screens, depending on system configuration.
- Support multiple users with optional CARESTREAM DirectView remote operations panels.
- Store approximately 2,000 images online for rapid recall.
- Minimize errors with a system configuration that prohibits distribution without image approval.
- Integrated UPS provides battery support during power outages for completion of current processing and orderly shutdown.
Price: Call or email for price.